Bouvard "Squeak" Bellerophon is a character from the series All the Wrong Questions. He lives in Stain'd-by-the-Sea with his brother, Pecuchet 'Pip' Bellerophon and his father. While his father is sick, he and his brother drive the family taxi. They often drive Lemony Snicket and his associates to various Inhumane Society-related locations, and when Moxie Mallahan hands out business cards to Snicket's associates and ad hoc V.F.D. members they both receive one.
As they are both too small to drive, Pip steers the car and watches the road while his brother operates the pedals and occasionally reads to him. Pip and Squeak prefer tips on items of literature rather than actual money for their fare.
- He and his brother Pecuchet were named after the famously unfinished novel "Bouvard et Pécuchet" by French author Gustave Flaubert.
- When you put he and his brother's nicknames together, you get the word "Pipsqueak" which means someone of diminutive size.
- "Bellerophon" is the name of a hero from Greek mythology.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour?
- When Did You See Her Last?
- Shouldn't You Be in School?
- Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?
- File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents