Unknown (assumed V.F.D.)
As they are both too small to drive, Pip steers the car and watches the road while his brother operates the pedals and occasionally reads to him. Pip and Squeak prefer tips on items of literature rather than actual money for their fare.
- He and his brother Pecuchet were named after the famously unfinished novel "Bouvard et Pécuchet" by French author Gustave Flaubert.
- When you put he and his brother's nicknames together, you get the word "Pipsqueak" which means someone of diminutive size.
- "Bellerophon" is the name of a hero from Greek mythology.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour?
- When Did You See Her Last?
- Shouldn't You Be in School?
- Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?
- File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents