Who Could That Be at This Hour?
Dame Sally Murphy, pretending to be Mrs. Murphy Sallis, hires S. Theodora Markson and her apprentice Lemony Snicket to return the Bombinating Beast statue to her, which she claims was stolen by the Mallahans.
Later, Lemony Snicket and Moxie Mallahan find her tied to a chair in the flooded basement of the Sallis Mansion and rescue her from drowning, at which point she becomes hysterical and claims that only Hangfire can help her.
Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?
To be written.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour?
- When Did You See Her Last? (Mentioned only)
- Shouldn't You Be in School? (Mentioned only)
- Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?
- File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents (Mentioned only)