The Daily Punctilio Headquarters' basement. (Possibly)
Brown (in TV series)
Dark (in TV series)
Editor-in-chief of The Daily Punctilio
Eleanora Poe is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Punctilio.
Eleanora is Arthur Poe's sister.
She is later locked in the basement of the newspaper building by her star reporter Geraldine Julienne under orders from Esmé Squalor. She then tries to telegram her brother. Unfortunately, her telegram and the Baudelaire's telegram are ignored due to an impostor telling Mr. Poe to ignore all incoming telegrams.
Her ultimate fate remains unknown.
In the Netflix adaptation of A Series of Unfortunate Events, the character of Eleanora Poe is combined with the character of Polly Poe from the novels, subsequently being portrayed as both the editor-in-chief of the Daily Punctilio and the wife of Arthur Poe, as opposed to being his sister in the novels. She is portrayed by Cleo King.
- Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography (Mentioned only)
- The Penultimate Peril (Mentioned only)
- The Beatrice Letters (Mentioned only)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (TV series)
- Eleanora Poe's name is a reference to Edgar Allan Poe and his short story "Eleanora."
- In the television series, Eleanora Poe has been altered from Mr. Poe's sister to his wife, in place of Polly Poe. She is still the editor-in-chief of the Daily Punctilio, and as his wife is therefore the mother of Edgar and Albert Poe.