Hotel Denouement Fire(Possibly)
Reporter for The Daily Punctilio
- "Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio see that!"
- —Geraldine's catchphrase when she comes up with a headline
- The Vile Village
- Though she does not appear in the book, the Baudelaires read her inaccurate newspaper articles.
- The Hostile Hospital
- She is present for Violet's surgery.
- The Carnivorous Carnival
- She is at Caligari Carnival to report on the lion show.
- The Penultimate Peril
- She is with Esmé at the Hotel Denouement. It is unknown if she survives the fire.
She thinks up many headlines and exclaims "Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio see that!" Such headlines include:
- DOCTOR TELLS HISTORY OF KNIFE.
- HEIMLICH HOSPITAL ALMOST FORGETS PAPER WORK.
- MURDERER ATTEMPTS TO MURDER MURDERER.
- COUNT OLAF THINKS UP IDEA FOR LION SHOW.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH COUNT OLAF, WHO IS NOT COUNT OMAR, WHO IS DEAD.
- FREAKS PUSHED INTO LION PIT.
- PEOPLE DISCUSS THINGS CALMLY.
- The Autobiography also mentions a column written by Geraldine entitled "SECRET ORGANIZATIONS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT" which was going to publish the address of V.F.D.'s headquarters.