She has one son and a daughter-in-law.
Before or after her death, her husband, child and daughter-in-law died.
- ↑ Montgomery Montgomery has red hair. This woman is his sister, so may have the same colour hair.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 She married Bertrand's cousin and the Baudelaire's have a second cousin, who is this woman's child. Her child later married a woman, who is the sister of Josephine Anwhistle.
- ↑ This woman may be known as Mrs Baudelaire, but only if her husband and Bertrand are related through their fathers (both of whom would be known as Mr Baudelaire themselves). If her husband is related through his mother - or if Bertrand is related through his mother - then this woman's husband's surname is unknown, as is hers.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Montgomery Montgomery is known to have one sister. On the Snicket Family Tree, M may possibly be Montgomery Montgomery. If he is M on the family tree, then he has two sisters, of whom one would be known as O and another as N, meaning that this woman would be one or the other.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Count Olaf is stated to be the Baudelaire's closest living relative at the time of their parents' death, meaning that Bertrand's cousin, his wife, their son and their daughter-in-law are all dead at the time otherwise they would have been the legal guardians of the Baudelaire children due to being a closer kin than Olaf. As Montgomery Montgomery was the second guardian after Olaf, he was alive after his sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece-in-law died.