It's unclear what's wrong with the article, because the editor who placed this tag here didn't enumerate the page's problems.
|S. Theodora Markson|
Dark and large
Chaperone (rank: 52/52)
S. Theodora Markson is a V.F.D. chaperone. Lemony Snicket is apprenticed to her in All the Wrong Questions, finishing his apprenticeship at the end of Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?.
Ranked last out of 52 V.F.D. chaperones, Theodora is the least successful chaperone available to be apprenticed to. She has wild hair that gives brushes nightmares and drives a green roadster that has seen better days.
Incredibly self-confident, S. Theodora Markson tends to assume that she always has the upper hand in her investigations. Often prone to following false leads and elevating clues that are intended to mislead, Theodora is often the source of Snicket's frustrations, and she regularly reminds her apprentice of his place.
It is unknown what the S in her name stands for, though Snicket enjoys prying in jest. Whenever a character asks her what the 'S' stands for she replies with different words or sentences that start with S. Her first name is never revealed.
Despite her seemingly arrogant personality, there are certain rare moments that fully showed her as somewhat bearable and could even be considered kind, such as at the end of chapter 12 of the first book, where she offered her hand and removed the probation of Lemony Snicket,which could be seen as an act of gratitude.
- Many fans believe that the "S" in her name stands for Sunny, and Sunny Baudelaire was named after her.
- Theodora was the chaperone of Bertrand Baudelaire.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour?
- When Did You See Her Last?
- Shouldn't You Be in School?
- Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights?
- File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents
- ↑ Lee, Stephan (1 Jun 2012). "Read the first chapter of Lemony Snicket's 'All the Wrong Questions' Book One -- EXCLUSIVE." EW.com