It's unclear what's wrong with the article, because the editor who placed this tag here didn't enumerate the page's problems.
|The Lost Arms|
The Lost Arms is a hotel that appears in the series, All the Wrong Questions.
The Lost Arms is located in Stain'd-by-the-Sea and serves as a base of operation for Lemony Snicket and S. Theodora Markson, who stay in the Far East Suite. The proprietor is a man named Prosper Lost.
There is a statue of a naked, armless woman in the lobby, as well as a phone on the counter and a bell for assistance. Decorations such as vases, lamps and statues could be seen as well.
Far East Suite
The Far East Suite is where Lemony and S. Theodora Markson reside for the duration of their stay in Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Arranged by Prosper Lost according to S. Theodora Markson's wishes, it is the cheapest room in the hotel. According to Lemony, it is a room that 'you can't wait to leave.' It has stated to have two beds, a bathroom, a heated plate plugged into the wall, a starburst-shaped light hanging from the ceiling and a picture of a girl holding a dog with a bandaged paw. S. Theodora Markson had thrown celebrations in the room twice.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour?
- When Did You See Her Last?
- Shouldn't You Be in School?
- File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents
- The statue of the armless woman could be a reference to the Venus de Milo.
- The Far East Suite is another allusion to Duke Ellington (the first of which being Ellington Feint's name) as it is the name of one of his albums.